Registration Date: Mar. 10, 2008
Last Updated: Jul. 04, 2013
Manufacturing, Trade, Service of Industrial Supplies category
PT. Gema Industrial was founded in 2001 . We have many qualified maintenance engineers who specialize in Repair , Maintenance , and also Maintenance Management System . It was gave a lot of contribute to any efforts to be carried out to ensure that physical assets continue to fulfill their intended functions, efficiently and economically in its present operating context.Main Business :
1.General Repair and Maintenance : -Tools Machines : ( Milling, Grinding, Turning, Boring) , etc
2.CNC and PLC Retrofitting for Machines and Equipment : -Control system : Fanuc, Sinumeric, etc-Retrofitting various NC/ CNC, PLC : GE Fanuc, Omron, Fuji Electric, Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.-Electronic Equipment : Servo Drive, Inverter / Converter, Power Supply, Sensor ( Proximity, En / Pulse coder ) , -Electric Control Panel : Design Control System, Installation / Reinstallation , etc.
3.Maintenance Engineering: - RCM ( Realibility Centered Maintenance) - TPM ( Total Production Maintenance) - CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Management System)
4. Design Engineering : - Drafting & Modeling- Engineering Drawing- Design include Manufacturing
5. Trading, Gema Industrial holding several product brands such as :
* Trafo UNINDO / Trafo SCHNEIDER , ALSTOM
* SCHNEIDER PRODUCTS
* FAG, SKF , TIMKEN
* STREET CRANE
* POWTRAN INVERTER MOTOR
* FLOWMETER KROHNE
* SIPOS AKTORIK GMBH - ACTUATOR / AKTUATOR
* VEGA SENSOR & INDICATOR
* BADOTHERM GAUGE AND INSTRUMENT VALVE *
Who appoint us as agent / distributor / seller , as well as products that we supply direct from the manufacturers' prices are very competitive, because we have a partner domiciled in Singapore & Germany
6. Retrofitting VCB : - SIEMENS products- Schneider products
7. Now we have ready stock some standart transformer schneider / unindo with variety capacity : 315KVA , 400KVA, 630KVA, 800KVA , 1000KVA , 1250 KVA , 1600KVA.
Want to contact this company?
Your inquiry will be recorded in "Member Trade Mail".